Today, many people follow the principles of Feng Shui to improve the air quality in their homes. Research has shown that we suffer not only from outdoor pollution, but also from indoor pollution. So by growing air purifying plants in your home, you improve not only the quality of the air you breathe, but also the Feng Shui of your home.
Here is a list of the top 5 air purifying plants to improve your home’s Feng Shui:
1. Areca Palm: This palm is known to eliminate all toxins present in the indoor air. It is an easy plant to care for and that is why it is so popular. The palm leaves will help soften the energy in your home.
2. Lady Palm: This plant is known to remove most air pollutants in homes. It is considered one of the best plants for improving indoor air quality. It is also very popular because it is easy to maintain and care for air purifying plants.
3. Bamboo palm: this plant helps remove benzene, trichlorethylene and formaldehyde from the air. It will give your home a serene, tropical feel. In addition, it is resistant to most insects.
4. Rubber plant: Interestingly, this plant is useful for removing most of the air pollutants present in the home, especially formaldehyde. It is a very robust and resistant plant and can tolerate dim light and cool temperatures.
5. Dracaena Janet Craig: This plant also has the ability to purify the air in your home of all toxins, especially trichlorethylene. It is an attractive looking plant and requires little light to grow. You can use this plant to remove any chemical pollutants present in your home.
Remember, you can also keep these plants in your office to enhance Feng Shui and also purify the air in your workspace.