Meaning and Overview
Erectile dysfunction is known as the failure to achieve an erection and hold it firm enough for coitus.
Erection problems might take place from time to time and Generally don’t need an expert guidance. However, if erectile dysfunction becomes a continuous problem, it can have multiple effects on the individual’s personality and actions. It may cause problems with relationships, stress, low self-esteem, etc.
Problems with sustaining an erection or having one, for that matter, may often be a symptom of any underlying health problems that may need medication. It can be as bad as the possibility of problems with the heart.
If the erectile dysfunction persists or is prolonged, you can consult your sex specialist doctor in jaipur. Sometimes, some cases require the treatment of root causes of the erectile dysfunction so that it can be reversed. In other cases, with direct interventions, both drugs may be required for therapies.
Constant: Some of the signs of erectile dysfunction may be:
- Sexual Appetite Induction
- The trouble with having and maintaining erections
- Holding and erection issues
For a male to be sexually aroused involves the sophisticated process in which brain, muscles, blood vessels, hormones and emotions are involved. If any or every of these factors is/ are affected, it can cause erectile dysfunction. The condition can be compounded by mental health conditions such as stress.
Psychological and physical disorders often cause erectile dysfunction, as well. For instance, there may be a physical condition that delays the sexual response and allows the erection to be sustained by writing. The topic of erectile dysfunction can further exacerbate this anxiety.
The starting point for the erection is feelings of sexual arousal. Brain plays a key role in inducing the physical process of sexual erection in males. There are several elements that may interfere with a man’s sexual feelings and can make erectile dysfunction worse or worse.
- There are some things that include the following:
- The Burden
- The Depression
- Anxiety and other states of mental wellbeing
- Relationship issues due to inadequate communication, tension, etc.
Risk elements that are the causal factors are as follows:
The quality of penile erections that a man experiences may decrease with the increment in physical age. In order to keep his penis erect, he would need a more direct touch. New male sexual problems solution require the resolution at the root cause.
There are several factors that can classify as risks, some of which are as follows, that could cause erectile dysfunction disorder:
- Being overweight or obese
- Medical therapies, such as cancer radiotherapy, prostate surgery, etc.
- Such disorders like heart disease, asthma, etc.
- Some accidents, such as those that damage the arteries and nerves that regulate erections,
- Abuse of alcohol and drugs, especially if it is long-term
- The use of tobacco induces the reduction of blood supply to the arteries and veins over time.
- Some prescribed drugs might include high blood pressure medications, pain killers, antidepressants, prostate therapy, antihistamines etc.
Below are mentioned some of the common physical causes of sexual problems in men (erectile dysfunction) as stated by sex specialist doctor in jaipur:
- High BP
- Diseases of the Heart
- Coagulated blood vessels or atherosclerosis
- Cholesterol High
- With diabetes
- Tobacco use
- Several sclerosis
- Syndrome of Metabolism
- Parkinson’s Disease
Such drugs are prescribed for:
- Disorders in Sleep
- Abuse of drugs and alcoholism
- Production within the penis of scar tissue
- Medical care for problems in prostate problems such as prostate cancer and enlarged prostate cancer.
- Low testosterone levels.
- Injuries and procedures that involve the spinal cord or the pelvic region.
Sex specialist doctor in jaipur put forth that Erectile dysfunction problems may cause an uproar in the couple’s personal life; it can also affect the professional life. Below are mentioned are some of the complications that can arise due to erectile dysfunction:
- The problem of self-confidence, i.e., low self-esteem
- The failure to get pregnant with a partner
- Problems in friendships
- Anxiousness and stress
- No happiness in a lifetime of sex
To date, the age-old term “prevention is better than cure” hit as reality. Erectile dysfunction can be avoided by the use of such interventions and the choice of healthier lifestyle options.
- Go for annual health checkups and periodic medical screening tests.
- Speak to your sex specialist doctor in jaipur about treating chronic health issues such as heart attacks, diabetes, etc.
- Avoid abusing drugs. The toll on the body is taken by smoking, alcohol, and illicit drugs.
- Regular exercise can assist with both weight and stress control.
- For troubles regarding mental health such as anxiety and stress, depression etc.
Different approaches and treatments can include erectile dysfunction care. Any of which can be found below:
- Medicinal drugs: Doctors may prescribe certain medicines that may help increase testosterone levels in the body and help increase the blood supply to the penis.
- Prosthesis of the Penile: Depending on the condition, doctors can also prescribe this alternative as the side effects of medicines, a body that does not respond to medications, etc. Sex specialist doctor in jaipur considers that this mode of treatment is regarded as irreversible, permanent, safe, and reliable. The length of this procedure is approximately 12 years.
- Counseling: In the long term, counselling also helps more. Counseling avoids tension and helps find solutions to the issues; it also encourages a shift in one’s thought pattern.
- [VED] Vacuum Erection Device: By fitting a plastic cylinder over it, this technique involves creating a controlled negative pressure on the penis. This allows the penis to retain blood, which eventually contributes to an erection. This makes use of a ring which is set for a period of 30 minutes at the base of the penis. Prior to the time frame, you must remove the ring as it could hurt your penis after that.
- Injection of Intrapenile: This makes use of a very small needle and a vasoactive substance that must be accompanied by stimulation of the penis. Until initiating intercourse, it needs to be injected. However, improper use of this injection can be fatal.
Nowadays, many couples experience difficulties in their personal relationships, including their sexual lives, due to lifestyle difficulties and stress problems. Owing to multiple causes that may include psychological and medical factors, one such disorder that may occur is erectile dysfunction.
Dr. Chirag Bhandari is the best sex specialist doctor in Jaipur in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in Jaipur. He uses a center devoted to male reproductive health, State of the Art, and Wellness.