However, there are a few points you need to consider before choosing a dumpster rental.
- Define the size of the dumpster: Typically, dumpsters come in five sizes, namely 10 cubic yards, 15 cubic yards, 20 cubic yards, 30 cubic yards, and 40 cubic yards. It has been observed that in contrast to 10, 20, 30, 40 cubic meter dumpsters, 15 cubic meter dumpsters are hard to find.
- Weight limit: Every dumpster has a weight limit, which means that you can only put your disposable items up to a certain limit. The weight limit of garbage containers can be between 2 and 12 tons. The dumpsters are weighed and if the weight is over the allowable limit you will have to pay extra money. So it is very important to have information about the weight limit of the dumpster.
- Rental Period: Typically Cleveland Dumpster Rentals companies allow you to hold dumpsters for 5-7 days, while there are some companies that give up to 2 weeks, but these companies are very rare and difficult to find. If you keep your dumpster longer than allowed, you will have to pay an additional amount again. You will be billed daily, which can range from $ 5 to $ 15 per day. It is therefore advisable to also check the rental period in order to save yourself additional payments.
- Fees: Fees in the dumpster rental industry vary from company to company. So keep checking the company’s fees until you don’t find a suitable company. In addition to the rental fees, the companies also charge you delivery fees. So check with the company. Shipping costs can range from $ 25 to $ 50 or more. Aside from rental fees, some companies also charge daily rental fees. So clarify this point with the rental service provider. Also, don’t forget about the taxes that you have to pay on top of the invoice amount. So don’t hesitate to ask about tax inclusion.
- Prohibited items in the dumpster: There are some items that you cannot throw away in the dumpster. The item list may vary from location to location. This list is compiled by the landlord and the government in accordance with local government rules and regulations. The most common prohibited items include gasoline, oil, paint, car tires, car batteries, asbestos, flammable liquids, hazardous waste, etc. So if you can put any of these items in the trash can, ask about the prohibited items list from the car rental company get them to pay extra money.